ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective October 1, 2017 until further revised
At iStream Financial Services, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”), our customers are very important to us. On a daily basis, we strive to protect our customer’s privacy while satisfying their business needs. As one of our valued customers, you have entrusted us with some of your sensitive financial information and we are committed to treating such information responsibly. This Privacy Statement explains how we will safeguard your non-public personal information that we receive (“Information”), as described below. If you would ever cease being a customer of ours, the privacy practices in this Privacy Statement (or as revised) will remain in effect. We recognize and value the trust you have placed in us to safeguard your Information. Please read on to learn more.
iStream does not have any affiliates.
Safeguarding Your Information
The confidentiality and protection of your Information is a fundamental responsibility and priority for us. To help protect your Information from unauthorized access and use, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal law. These safeguards include utilizing computer and network security measures and securing files and buildings.
Information That We Collect and Retain
We collect and retain your Information only for our everyday business purposes, such as to: (i) process your transactions and protect and administer your records, accounts and funds; (ii) comply with certain laws, regulations, court orders and legal investigations; and (iii) help us provide to you, design or improve our quality products, services and website.
The Information we collect and retain about you depends on the types of products and services you receive from us. For example, we collect your Information when you open an account, show your driver’s license or give us your contact information. Some of the types of Information we collect might include your Social Security number, income, account information, credit history IP address, and other information you provide to us from sources such as the following:
• Applications (Information we receive from you on applications or other forms);
• Transactions (Information about your transactions with us or others);
• Third Parties (Information we obtain from others, including information regarding your creditors, assets and verification of representations made by you); and,
• Social media or our website when you contact us and/or provide information to us through such means.
Limiting Information Sharing
When you use our website or social media, you can elect to not provide personal information. However, unless the provision of such information is optional, your choice to do so may affect your ability to use the website or social media features.
If applicable, you can opt out of receiving promotional email or SMS text messages from us by utilizing the unsubscribe or stop links in those messages.
Your browser can be configured to reject cookies, or to receive a notification when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, be aware that the services you receive from us may not operate properly.
Our Sharing of Information is Very Limited
All financial companies need to share the personal information of customers in order to conduct their everyday business. The following informs you about the very limited ways in which we may share your Information with nonaffiliates:
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliates
We may share your Information with the following types of nonaffiliates:
• Sharing for our everyday business purposes with third parties that help us provide services that are necessary to effect, administer or enforce any of your authorized or requested transactions;
• Sharing with courts, governmental agencies and law enforcement officers as required by law, subpoena or court order;
• Sharing with credit bureaus and other similar reporting agencies;
• Sharing with third parties that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services;
• Sharing with other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of use of our products or services; and
• Sharing with non-affiliated third parties in order to offer you additional products and services from us.
Telephone Calls and Mailings
We are permitted to call and send you mailings in order to provide account and service related information. We or our contracted third parties may also call you about, or mail to you, materials regarding any of our services that you have not specifically requested from us.
We collect and log the IP address of all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. We collect IP address information so that we can properly administer our system and gather aggregate information about how our site is being used, including the pages visitors are viewing. To maintain your anonymity, we do not associate IP addresses with records containing your personal information. However, we will use IP address information to identify you in order to enforce our legal rights, when required to do so by law enforcement authorities, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting or providing you with an updated version.
Contact Information for Privacy Questions
Feel free to contact iStream if you have any questions about the information contained in this Privacy Statement.
You may e-mail us at:
You may also send written questions to the following address:
iStream Financial Services, Inc.
Attention: Information Security Department
13555 Bishop’s Court, Suite 102
Brookfield, WI 53005